1.09.2009

Thank you!

I just wanted to put out a quick thanks. Michelle and Carol, my two dearest friends, a sincere and deepest thanks for your concern of Stella while she had that terrible case of pneumonia. It was extremely nerve-racking not knowing what was happening to her for so long, and being stuck with yet another IV in her arm and being ignored by the personnel at the Naval hospital. I appreciate the support you two have provided me over the past several months. You two are the ones I know I can always count on. I love you both dearly and Ron and I both are thankful for you concern and compassion.

1 comment:

  1. Mo....that was so sweet to say. :) I hope you know that you, Ron and Stella are always in my thoughts and prayers. :) And Tyler and I pray for you all each night he is here in AZ. :) I am SO glad that we were able to talk for a moment...though I always wish we had more time. I am sure it will not be long before we chat again...thank goodness. :) I love you...cherish you as a friend....and always wish the very best for you. Talk to you soon...love you and miss you!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete