Hey everybody! Well, this week was a long one for me, but very busy. I had to do all the new indoctrination classes. One of the days we were told to venture out on our own, use the train systems and see what we could see. I decided to go to Yokohama. I will add the pictures here. So far, everyone in Japan is so nice and very helpful. If they see anyone looking lost in the train stations, they literally take you by the hand and take you to the right train platform. Kind of cute. Yokohama is a very large city just north of where we live and just south of Tokyo. There were some very pretty sights. I still can't get over how clean everything here is. Appearently, Japan is the world's leader in recycling. I am enjoying the time here. Everything seems so peaceful to me. I am also going to add some pictures of Stella carving her halloween pumpkin. She is growing like a weed, and these pics of her are the proof. She looks so tall! I can't believe. Okay, love to everyone!
10.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment