So, do you think that it's a REALLY big helicopter, or that Ron is shrinking? :) He looks SO professional...awwww....
Hope he's doing alright. Make sure to tell him that I showed those pics to Tyler and he said he wants to do that. AND...that he wants one of those helicopters for his 6th birthday. So, start saving now. :)
Happily married since 2004! We tend to think alike way too much. Especially recently. We are fun loving, open minded and love to travel and just hang out. We enjoying golfing, music, martial arts and playing with our baby girl, Stella. Ron is a Navy Helicopter Pilot and recently received his Masters degree from Navy Post Grad School. I am continuing school at UMUC with a major in Political Science with a foreign affairs focus. So in the future, VOTE ZENGA!
Stella Dora Zenga
Our precious little girl! Born in Sept of 2005, she has been the biggest blessing in our lives. Stella is incredibly smart. Sometimes too smart for her own good. Stubborn just like her parents and loves to play hard. She is like a fine wine, and gets better with age!
So, do you think that it's a REALLY big helicopter, or that Ron is shrinking? :) He looks SO professional...awwww....
ReplyDeleteHope he's doing alright. Make sure to tell him that I showed those pics to Tyler and he said he wants to do that. AND...that he wants one of those helicopters for his 6th birthday. So, start saving now. :)
Yeah, it's a really big helicopter. :0)
ReplyDeleteTell T, I think Uncle Ron and I can work something out on getting him a really cool helicopter!