Okay, here are 2 videos about japan. One of our neighborhood, and the other, (just ignore me) of our apartment at 5 am. (Since Stella was awake) Enjoy!!
Nice, Mo....good morning to you too! :) Nice that Stella was awake at that hour...why wouldn't she be. :) (??) Hope things are going well for you and the little lady! I miss you....love you...
Happily married since 2004! We tend to think alike way too much. Especially recently. We are fun loving, open minded and love to travel and just hang out. We enjoying golfing, music, martial arts and playing with our baby girl, Stella. Ron is a Navy Helicopter Pilot and recently received his Masters degree from Navy Post Grad School. I am continuing school at UMUC with a major in Political Science with a foreign affairs focus. So in the future, VOTE ZENGA!
Stella Dora Zenga
Our precious little girl! Born in Sept of 2005, she has been the biggest blessing in our lives. Stella is incredibly smart. Sometimes too smart for her own good. Stubborn just like her parents and loves to play hard. She is like a fine wine, and gets better with age!
Nice, Mo....good morning to you too! :) Nice that Stella was awake at that hour...why wouldn't she be. :) (??) Hope things are going well for you and the little lady! I miss you....love you...
ReplyDelete-Michelle
I never realized how swollen I look in the morning. Remind me never to do that again. What the heck was I thinking!! LOL
ReplyDelete