This is a breif post but I saw something very interesting on Oprah's show monday. She had actors Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher as her firsts guests, and they talked about making a pledge. So I am asking all of you who read this to follow the link in this post to see the video. In just a few days I will also try to post my own pledge, as long as the website allows the format. If not, I will send it to everyone by email. Take care, just give it some thought. This link to the video is just to give you an idea of the wide range of pledges we each can give...
http://www.oprah.com/media/20090119_tows_ipledge
And by the way, I do really love to hear my family and friends' comments. This is not intended to be a one woman show. :0)
1.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment