
Today, Stella and I had the honor of being in the Dalai Lama's presence in Tokyo. Immediately on his appearence, I was overcome with tears. Luckily I was not the only one. There were many people there to hear him speak. He spoke in english with Japanese translation. When he walked onto the stage at the Sumo Arena, everyone cheered, applauded, cried and bowed to him. He did the same thing. He is a humble man. He spoke breifly of what is was not. Such as a healer or Jesus like man, though many would claim otherwise. Then continued into the art of happiness and what the meanings of this life are. What we as human beings are to be doing, etc. Just being there was the feeling of overwhelming peace. Stella did well for the most part. Unfortunately, mommy-duty called and had to leave a little early. But I will never forget this opportunity today, the people I met today from all over the world who came to see and hear him, and the blessings I feel from having had the chance in a life time to go! Namaste!




No comments:
Post a Comment