10.18.2009

Tokyo Run for the Cure








Yesterday I had the privilege of participating in the Run for the Cure 10k in Tokyo. As many of you know, I've been an avid runner and training for triathlons. So I signed up to do this run with a friend. We got to run around the perimeter of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo. Originally, I was only going to do the 5k run because when I actually registered for the run, I was only running 3-4 miles a day. By the time the race came up, I was easily running 6-8 miles at a time. Since I was the only one in my group running the 5k, they convinced me to just go ahead and run the 10k, as the organization wasn't that great and there was no way to tell who was signed up for the 10k event. Race time came and I ran 6.2 miles in 58 minutes! It was a great event and experience. Here are the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment