Ron and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 13th this month. It was very low key, but just what we needed. It's funny, we renewed our vows on our 4th anniversary because we thought that we wouldn't be able to spend our 5th together. My, how things can change. We feel very fortunate to be in such a strong relationship. We have experienced so much in our 5 years of marriage and 2 years of dating. Ron and I learned very early on in our marriage how to communicate with each other; it seemed in the beginning we were speaking two different languages. Because of that we only get stronger. With every setback or pitfall, we have been able to overcome and surmount the problem. I am the luckiest woman on earth to have such an understanding and loving husband. We both desire to place the other's needs ahead of our own. But when we do need something from the other, we don't hesitate to ask and oblige. We've only just begun and wouldn't change a thing. This is our love story in the making.
2.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment