12.07.2008

Whew! Finally no more boxes...





























So, we got our furniture in last monday. We are just about finished putting things away. Not bad, only a week to get things unpacked and hang stuff on the walls. I suppose having mulitple moves to practice makes us so efficient. The good news is, all our furniture fits into the 1450 sqft apartment. Other news, I never realized that we had so many pictures to hang. I guess our house in florida had tons of wall space compared to here. Now the walls look like the inside of a TGI Friday's or Applebee's; cluttered with lots of cool stuff.
Stella is super happy to have all her toys and her bed back. Especially her guitar hero game!! (mommy is too) Interesting how her behavior has changed since our furniture has arrived. Although, I could say all our behavior has. Things are much more comfortable, relaxing and feels like home. My back is finally happy with me.

We were able to get a live christmas tree this year! We strung popcorn all around it and had Stella help hang the ornaments as well as put some decorations around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment