11.12.2008

Obsession?




So, one of my few ridiculous pleasures...Twilight. For those of you who don't know, it is an incredible book series from the author, Stephenie Meyer. It's meant for "young adults", however; should any person pick up the books, there is no turning back. I started reading the series by accident back in late April or May. I even went to a book release party at midnight with my little brother for the last book, Breaking Dawn. It's silly I know. I have never been so wrapped up in such a thing before. Now there will be a movie in just 9 days! On my birthday, no less. Could I be more obsessed? Obsessed enough to buy the soundtrack from itunes. (I simply cannot help myself.) No more than a little boppy teenage girl again! How wonderful a human emotion to live vicariously, to be satisfied through a silly story. Lovingly enough, Ron read the series with me and enjoyed it as well. I think he enjoys enabling my hopelessly romantic side...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete