Whew! Yesterday was the day that the movers came and packed the rest of our things and loaded them onto a truck for it's long, 2 month journey to Japan. Once the movers left, I started to cry. It is just amazing how attached we become to our 1st home. I personally had never lived in one house long enough to become attached, since I grew up with the navy. But this time it was different. This was Ron and I's first house together that we bought. It was the house that our little Stella grew up in, first steps in etc. So yes, again, I did cry. It was hard to clean up the house knowing that some new family would be living there and just hoping they would love my home as much as we did, and just care for it the way we did. It's a lot to hope and ask for. What can you do?... Otherwise, Miss Debbie took Stella out for the day. They were happy to be reunited after our vacation to Texas. They went to Debbie's daughter's high school for the homecoming pep rally and watched the kids reinact the Thriller dance. She wasn't too sure about the zombies, but she made it through okay at the end of the day. ( sorry for the sideways pictures, the vista program doesn't like my memory cards)
I know the two of them will miss each other so much! Debbie has been such a wonderful woman and Ron and I love her like family. Stella became attached to her right when they first met. Debbie was an answer to Ron and I's prayers. Debbie, we love you so much, and thank you for everything you have done for us. We will miss you dearly, but we will stay in touch. We wish the best for you, Rick and the kids. Good luck to Ricky in the Navy, good luck to Lauren finishing school, good luck to Ashley on her future career and marriage. And blessings to all of you.




Yeah Debbie was pretty awsome
ReplyDeletePS: dot....mole
-Bubby