Well,
Stella and I came to Texas to visit my side of the family and celebrate her birthday number 3!! She is such a big little girl now. And Ron and I are most proud of her. We've been in Texas since September 14. Looking forward to leaving back to florida on October 1, so we can get our last minute things in order before flying to Japan permanently on October 5. Stella and I are extremely excited as well. Ron of course can't wait either to have the family back together again. He was able to get our housing set up right away, so no more hotels for us, YEA!!! However, we won't be getting any of our personal household belonging until December 2. Boo! That's okay, we are given loaner furniture in the mean time. Ron has already sent me pictures of our apartment and some looks of the area from outside our windows. Once I download them I will include them in this blog later.
So for now we are tired but in good spirits. And cannot wait to get on that plain to Japan!
9.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Stella and Mo!
ReplyDeleteI miss you already and you haven't even left yet. I know that you are SO excited to get going to Japan...but I wanted to let you know that you will be missed by a household in AZ! I am so happy for you...that it worked out to reconnect with Ron. :) Two years is a long time to go without the love in your life. :) I am sure Stella will have a BLAST as well! And, just think...you may even be considered TALL there!? :) Ha! I hope that you are ready....even though those of us that love you want you to stay. I can't wait to hear how things are going! Tyler and I pulled out a globe yesterday and found Japan. He put a sticker on the globe over Japan and said it was for Stella...awww....cute! :) I expect updates and e-mails! I don't want to even think about how far away you actually are!
We miss you already...love you always....and will think of you constantly. :) Keep in touch...LOTS! Talk to you soon!
Love always,
Michelle and Tyler (and Nathan says "Good Luck" and to watch out for those short people...great pick-pocketers...kidding. :))
Hi Moni, What a great way to stay intouch now-a-days as we travel abroad. I know you enjoyed your family birthday and Bon Voyage Celebration with the family. I know they pulled it off well. As I wrote Stella and I write you..That I had an opportunity to travel and live abroad, you have had and are having, and now it is Stella's time to experience the World too. I am so happy and proud of all of you. Remember Moni, your first experience going to Japan, Okinawa. I put you into Martial Arts, you excelled, taking Gold@ State-Virgina, Gold @ Reginal-Akron,Ohio, Gold @ Nationals, Dallas, Texas. I am and was such a proud momma and remember how big my tummy was? and how big Tony is now..HaHaHa! From there you were invited to visit Okinawa and put on an exhibit for your master kyoshi,celebrating his birthday, all this accomplished at the age of 12yrs. So Bon Voyage to my daughter, and grandaughter. I know that all of you are destined for great things in this World~
ReplyDeleteLove Mom.