10.01.2008

Moving Day!






Morning to Everyone!

So today is the day the movers come to pack my things at the house. Only problem is that I am not there to do it! AHHH! That's okay because I have a dear friend in Debbie, who is Stella's Nanny, sitting there for me this morning. All this during her daughter's homecoming court week. What a good friend indeed. Ron was able to get everything put together in the new apartment for us, including all our loaner furniture, bedding, towels, etc. What a wonderful man. The only thing is the phone will not be turned on until I get there. So there may be a few days after October 5 that we may not be able to blog or email anyone. No worries. The way I understand it, Japan is very on top of things and their version of customer service puts ours to shame. At least from what Ron tells me. This morning Stella had to have a picture taken with her boots, so I will include pictures of that and our new apartment as well. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment